Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lilac Buds

I love early April because I wake everyday to rush to my kitchen window to gaze over at the Lilac tree in my yard that is filled with bulging buds waiting for that precise moment when each bud will burst open with beautiful fresh petals filling the entire yard with that sweet aroma.  Lately, I've been daydreaming about composing all of the thoughts and ideas that I have running through my head in hopes that something I have to say will inspire or simplify someone else's life.  I realized my mind is just like that Lilac tree in my yard...waiting to burst and share everything inside.  This is my precise moment!  Now I can only hope that everything inside is just as beautiful and sweet as what those Lilac buds have to offer.  Wish me luck as I enter this new and exciting adventure.

   

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck to your blogging adventure! Word of warning: it's addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! and Best of Luck! I think that you will find the blogging world is full of wonderful people. I love it. It is very addictive!

    Love the lilac pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always nice to find another twin mom and hear what advice and adventures they have. I don't come across brand new blogs very often so this is exciting. I agree with the first comment. It is super addicting. I'm glad you joined the Blog Frog. I have only been blogging since November and I have found tons of wonderful people and blogs through the blog frog. Best of luck to you. I can't wait to read more of what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped by and then work pulled me away! It's exciting you are starting this blog venture :)

    I"m jealous that you have flowers already starting to blooM! Where are you located?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brit-

    I'm just outside of Chicago. There are flowers blooming everywhere...mostly because its been raining a ton. It is supposed to be in the 30's tonight so hopefully they all make it. Thanks for visiting!

    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete